Because I never work full time for one client, I'm usually available immediately.
Don't hesitate to
me for a no-risk approach to learn to deliver more in less time.
Quality On Time
Delivering the Right Results at the Right Time
If that's what you do, great! However, if you'd like to deliver even better results in even less time,
if your project is taking longer than you can afford, or having some difficulty meeting deadlines, how about some coaching?
Since 2000 having coached some 400 teams in about 40 organisations in 13 countries, created a lot of experience of how to help teams to quickly improve their value delivery.
We will start where the team is now. No disruption, but immediate improvement. Sounds unbelievable? That's what many thought, until we did it.
Email me for a FREE hour of discussion through Zoom, or use 'request a meeting'.
Imagine the consequences of better project predictability, shorter project time,
shorter Time to Market, and better results for your business!
Some examples of my clients' accomplishments (following my suggestions):
- Electronic product development project (US): saved about half a year (some 20 man-year not wasted),
delivered 'unprecedented quality'.
- Space project (NL): saved about one year (some 40 man-year not wasted)
- Software project (PL): had deadline in 6 weeks; called it 'mission impossible'.
With some coaching delivered successfully in 5 weeks (no overtime!)
- Large development project (UK): wasted some 70 man-year (not following my suggestions)
We quickly help your projects with:
- Faster start
- Predicting early what will be done when, and then living up to it
- Meeting 'impossible' deadlines
- Quite accurately predicting when the project will be done
- Seeing problems before they become a problem
- Coping with customer's changing requirements
- Systematically creating happy customers
- Improved business productivity and response
- ... (add here what your would like to see improved)
Have a more elaborate look what we can do for
Tell us about your concern and
let's do something about it (if you want to do something about it !)
Find downloadable material on the Download and Conferences pages.
Consultancy, coaching and/or training has been or is being conducted for e.g.:
Agrovision, Astron, BlackGinger (China), China Institute for Innovation (China), Canarys (India), Continental (Romania), Cylon (Ireland),
Daalderop, Enraf, Eijkelkamp, General Dynamics (USA), Getronics, Haufe (D), Infineon (Germany, Romania),
Keio University (Japan), Mitsubishi (Japan), Neopost, NS, NXP, Philips, Priva, ROHM (Japan),
Samsung (Korea), Tektronix (USA), Tiscali, Thyssen, TNO-NITG, Unilever, Victron, WPS, Ziggo, and some larger companies who don't want to be mentioned.