Workshop: Predictable Projects - Delivering the Right Result at the Right Time
for the next announcement, or for in-house training
Within a few weeks, your project is much more successful and finishes in much less time.
Unbelievable? That's what many people thought, until they did it.
Imagine the consequences of better project predictability, shorter project time,
shorter Time to Market, and better results for your business!
Some examples of my clients' accomplishments (following my suggestions):
- Electronic product development project (US): saved about half a year (some 20 man-year not wasted), delivered 'unprecedented quality'.
- Space project (NL): saved about one year (some 40 man-year not wasted)
- Software project (PL): had deadline in 6 weeks; called it 'mission impossible'.
With some coaching delivered successfully in 5 weeks (no overtime!)
- Large development project (UK): wasted some 70 man-year (not following my suggestions)
We quickly help your projects with:
- Faster start
- Predicting early what will be done when, and then living up to it
- Meeting 'impossible' deadlines
- Quite accurately predicting when the project will be done
- Seeing problems before they become a problem
- Coping with customer's changing requirements
- Systematically creating happy customers
- Improved business productivity and response
- ... (add here what your would like to see improved)
Have a more elaborate look what we can do for
Tell us about your concern and
let's do something about it (if you want to do something about it !)
Are you thinking of introducing Agile or Scrum in your project? The basic Scrum approach is ok, but some of the interpretations waste time unnecessarily. Rather than teaching you Scrum dances and rituals according to the book, we help you to be more successful in shorter time. Isn't that what it's all about?.
Are you thinking about becoming Lean? We can help you to get a flying start!
Find downloadable material on the Download and Conferences pages.
Consultancy, coaching and/or training has been or is being conducted for e.g.:
Agrovision, Astron, BlackGinger (China), China Institute for Innovation (China), Canarys (India), Continental (Romania), Cylon (Ireland),
Daalderop, Enraf, Eijkelkamp, General Dynamics (USA), Getronics, Infineon (Germany, Romania),
Keio University (Japan), Mitsubishi (Japan), Neopost, NXP, Philips, Priva, ROHM (Japan),
Samsung (Korea), Tektronix (USA), Tiscali, Thyssen, TNO-NITG, Unilever, Victron, WPS, Ziggo, and some larger companies who don't want to be mentioned.