New Trends in Project Management 2016 conference, 25-26 April, Gdynia, Poland.
Session and Workshop:
How to deliver Quality On Time - The right results at the right time, no excuses needed
AgileEurope2016 conference, 30 May-2 June, Gdansk, Poland
Session: Evo Planning to produce even more business value in less time
ExpoQA16 conference, 8-9 June, Madrid, Spain
Session: Inspection used in various ways
Quality On Time - Predictable Projects
Do you seek a more agile way of working?
Helping you one day a week, for only several weeks, almost immediately
can make your project going like a train. Sounds unbelievable? That's what many thought, until they did it themselves.
Imagine the consequences of better project predictability, shorter project time,
shorter Time to Market, and better results for your business!
Some examples of my clients' accomplishments (following my suggestions):
- Electronic product development project (US): saved about half a year (some 20 man-year not wasted), delivered 'unprecedented quality'.
- Space project (NL): saved about one year (some 40 man-year not wasted)
- Software project (PL): had deadline in 6 weeks; called it 'mission impossible'.
With some coaching delivered successfully in 5 weeks (no overtime!)
- Large development project (UK): wasted some 70 man-year (not following my suggestions)
We quickly help your projects with:
- Faster start
- Predicting early what will be done when, and then living up to it
- Meeting 'impossible' deadlines
- Quite accurately predicting when the project will be done
- Seeing problems before they become a problem
- Coping with customer's changing requirements
- Systematically creating happy customers
- Improved business productivity and response
- ... (add here what your would like to see improved)
Have a more elaborate look what we can do for
Tell us about your concern and
let's do something about it (if you want to do something about it !)
Find downloadable material on the Download and Conferences pages.
Consultancy, coaching and/or training has been or is being conducted for e.g.:
Agrovision, Astron, BlackGinger (China), China Institute for Innovation (China), Canarys (India), Continental (Romania), Cylon (Ireland),
Daalderop, Enraf, Eijkelkamp, General Dynamics (USA), Getronics, Infineon (Germany, Romania),
Keio University (Japan), Mitsubishi (Japan), Neopost, NXP, Philips, Priva, ROHM (Japan),
Samsung (Korea), Tektronix (USA), Tiscali, Thyssen, TNO-NITG, Unilever, Victron, WPS, Ziggo, and some larger companies who don't want to be mentioned.